Support Maintenance Modifications & Terminations Attorney

Serving Northwest Indiana – Lake County & Porter County Indiana

Changes in your life and your current circumstances may warrant a revision of your divorce decree. An employment change, a change in your health status and the high school graduation of a child are all events that could influence the amount of support you are contributing or receiving. These events may cause a need to modify your existing child support or spousal support orders.

Law Office of Karl E. Hand, P.C. we will assist you in identifying those unexpected or anticipated changes that could result in a request to modify your existing child support or spousal orders.

Indiana Modification and Enforcement Attorney

We offer compassionate legal assistance for families seeking help with difficult issues, like child and spousal support modification maintenance.

Attorney Hand has 20 years of experience helping parents and individuals seeking changes in their divorce decrees.

The court considers modifications by examining certain factors:

  • Change in custody – spending significantly more or less time with children
  • Change in financial obligations
  • Change in health – illness, disability, debilitating injury
  • Change in income
  • Change in income of custodial or noncustodial parent
  • Child support modifications
  • Employment change – job loss, new job
  • Medical change – illness, debilitating injury
  • Spousal support modifications
  • Supportive relationship – a remarriage, living with a boyfriend/girlfriend

The demands on you and your family are constantly changing. Law Office of Karl E. Hand, P.C. can help you obtain the modification you need to your child support or spousal support order. We will review your circumstances together and your chances of being awarded those modifications based on Indiana law.

Do you have questions about a child support or spousal support modification?

Contact Your Child and Spousal Maintenance Modification Lawyer Today

Small Firm Service, Big Results: Call (219) 924-2640, or contact us by e-mail to schedule a no-charge consultation with an attorney at our law office. We are always available via e-mail and cell phone.